Accountant at ActionAid Ghana (AAG)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: ActionAid Ghana (AAG)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
ActionAid (AA) is a global movement of people working together to further human rights for all and end poverty.
ActionAid Ghana (AAG), an Affiliate of ActionAid is looking to employ an experienced and self-motivated individual to fill the following position: Accountant
Location of role: Head Office – Accra
• The Accountant shall be responsible for providing accounting services to the Greater Accra Region Programme and support other financial management processes in line with organisational policies.
• He/she would among other responsibilities support audit of regional programme and follow up on implementation of audit recommendations and be responsible for overall financial management of Projects implemented in the region.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The Candidate must hold at least a Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance or its equivalent with three (3) years’ working experience. Membership of a relevant professional accounting body (ACCA, CIMA, ICA, CPA) and work experience in the development sector will be an added advantage.
• This is a three (3) year renewable employment contract on national terms and conditions.
Salary: This role is on SM3 of ActionAid Ghana’s Salary Structure.
How to Apply For the Job
Please note that Curriculum Vitae (CVs) are NOT acceptable.
Completed Application Forms should be emailed to:
Closing Date: 23 December, 2022
“ActionAid Ghana is an equal opportunities employer. Whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.”