Account Receivable and Revenue Analyst at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Assist Manager to ensure all receivables are properly accounted for, are recoverable and accounts are fully reconciled to subledgers. In addition, ensure maximization of bill collections and increase liquidity of Vodafone Ghana. End to end ordering to cash management of all customers in scope. Responsible for revenue booking and it’s deferral.
Accounts Receivable Reporting
- Ensure all trade and other receivable balances are fully supported and reconciled each month. Receivables encompass post-paid, distributors, franchisees, rentals, interconnect, roaming, wholesale and other corporate debts.
- Oversee the monthly reconciliation of post-paid revenue, payments, taxes, and adjustments in SAP to ensure the sub-ledger (CBS billing System) to ensure accurate and complete reporting.
- Ensure timely resolution of all variances and implementation of process changes or controls to fix causes of variances where applicable.
- Provide back-office support to Credit & Collection and Commercial on Accounts receivable activities
- Booking of revenue and deferred revenue
- Preparation of deferred revenue reconciliations
- Resolving and closing all reconciling items
- Prepare and share interconnect invoices with both domestic and international partners
- See to the posting and netting of interconnect receivable and payable invoices
- Identify and allocate all interconnect payments in all banks, daily.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- High degree in accuracy and attention to detail
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an Accounting and Finance role
- Part or full qualification of ACCA, CA or CIMA is a plus
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22nd December, 2022