Account Manager at VISA
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: VISA
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The individual in this position will be accountable for the overall operational client relationship, optimizing performance, identifying, and enabling services and capabilities. The individual will manage a range of complex operational/ technical problems of diverse scope and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. The individual is considered a functional expert and must have strong understanding of the Client’s processing and operational business.
- Serve as an initial escalation point for Regional Clients for day-to-day support of all VisaNet products, services, processing questions and issues.
- Represents client business and processing priorities to internal and external stakeholders for support and account planning activities
- Identify, recommend, and monitor, where appropriate, operational efficiencies and enhancement opportunities for Clients and Visa.
- Provides guidance on Client processing strategies, environments, interfaces and business priorities.
- Stay abreast of new rules, products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Client initiatives.
- Maintain relationship with Clients to understand local market needs and trends and gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided.
- Work closely with Business Development and Product and Solutions team counterparts to understand sales goals and be able to adopt support to meet organizational objectives.
- Identifies processing solutions, processing optimization opportunities and value-added services for Clients.
- Help manage the biannual implementation of the Visa Business Enhancements release for each endpoint client. Participate in all trainings and discussions for the BER.
- Provides client education on payment technology processing and business parameters, as well as other client specific education based on support trends or new service implementations.
- Coordinate with other Visa teams to expedite the resolution and implementation of solutions to ensure that all Visa products and services operate at the highest level of performance.
- Work closely with Support Lines, CCM and Project Implementation teams to prioritize projects, issues resolution strategies and be able to support organizational objectives.
- Maintain technical operational relationship with internal and external Clients to understand assigned market needs and trends, and gain insight on the need to enhance support approach.
- Advocate on behalf of clients to internal stakeholder organizations including Client Services, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal.
- Provide operational and technical incident management support for service interruption events
- 5+ years of success in client facing roles in the Payments Technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent graduate degree, preferably in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Working knowledge of Electronic Payment technology Industry systems, Visa systems including authorization and clearing systems, client connectivity, etc.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, tools
- Has understanding of the payment processing industries including industry trends and high-level business drivers.
- Has knowledge of payments technology products and services and how these impact clients’ business.
- Strong client relationship management experience and customer focus.
- Strong abilities in organizational, Project management/ execution, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Proven ability to establish productive working client relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Solid inter-personal skills.
- Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor in all dealings.Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Job Number: REF004691W
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th Dec. 2021