21st Century Licensed Class Teacher for International School
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
International school seeks licensed teachers for British and Local Curriculum from aged 5 to 14.
Innovative, vibrant Primary Class teachers and combination subject teachers (including Maths with Science, or Geography with English, or Computer Science with Maths) should apply.
Qualifications: Qualified and Licensed teacher status
• Exemplary classroom practitioner
• Enthusiastic, creative and willing to learn
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Takes responsibility for managing own professional development
• Contributes to and implements whole school policies.
• Participates in and contributes to whole school improvement.
• Motivates pupils and sets examples of high personal standards
• Establishes professional, supportive and appropriate relationships with parents, carers and other professionals.
• Commitment to the promotion of our Vision and Core Values
• Willingness to assist and participate in the wider aspects of school life.
Uses a range of different delivery styles to meet the needs of the learners
• Successfully delivers inclusive practice to ensure equal opportunities for all.
• Uses assessment effectively to set clear targets for pupil achievement and to inform future learning
• Works well in a team
• Able to line manage teaching assistants and to involve them in the planning and assessment of pupils’ learning
• Selects teaching materials appropriately and makes good use of resources
• Uses classroom to create an effective and stimulating learning environment
• Secures a good standard of behaviour in the classroom by establishing appropriate rules and high expectations of behaviour within the context of the school’s behaviour policy
• Confident ICT user
• Knows how to present reports and information to parents and carers
• Ensures that the learning environment is safe and that risks are adequately assessed
Candidates kindly submit CV, and Statement of Teaching Philosophy explaining why they use different teaching strategies in their lessons to engage and motivate students; and a covering letter explaining how they would contribute towards the promotion of excellence in the school.
Please note that shortlisted candidates only will be contacted.
Late applications may not be considered.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 12th Dec. 2022