Operations/Business Development Manager at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
To maximize project margin and add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting. To drive best value from suppliers and subcontractors. Maximize value of monthly applications and measurement and submission of contract variations. Timely submission and negotiation of final accounts to the client / main contractor and subcontractors and business development
REPORTS TO : GENERAL MANAGER
STRATEGY & POLICY DEVELOPMENT
· Participate in the development of strategy/business plan for the Business Development and ensure its implementation.
· Develop for review and approval policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work plan and other support systems including monitoring mechanisms in managing the Business Development to achieve targeted objectives.
· Monitor the implementation of comprehensive strategy and tactical plan for business development, income generation and awareness-creation for the Company.
· Liaise with appropriate departments /units to source, sub-let and execute services/projects in line with the overall business goals and objectives.
· Develop and maintain appropriate systems to monitor productivity, project scope, project team and budget to ensure that project deliverables are executed to meet client’s specifications and company objectives.
· Participate in the preparation of bids, RFP, RFI etc. in response to related business offerings from the client.
· Design effective and efficient service delivery systems, processes and methodologies to ensure proper monitoring and/or control of the entire operations of the company.
· Conduct investigations into incidents that affect services quality, safety and performance and propose appropriate measures to reduce re-occurrence of such incidents to the line Manager for consideration.
· Monitor the adherence to/compliance with established policies and standard operating procedures
· Participate in tender evaluation and testing of relevant systems to enhance quality service delivery.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES
· Stay abreast with current policy interventions on emerging bi-lateral and multi-lateral economic/social development initiatives and provide advice on potential business opportunities.
· Conduct studies on operating business lines and government’s development agenda regarding private sector participation and/or initiative and submit findings indicating business opportunities for approval and implementation.
· Identify potential new business opportunities to pursue in close collaboration with all stakeholders and identify avenues for project financing and implementation.
· Propose innovative ideas and approaches for developing businesses and projects.
· Prepare proposals on new business initiatives and ideas highlighting financial/economic viabilities for consideration and implementation.
· Participate in the preparation of bid documents to facilitate business initiatives and projects.
· Coordinate the implementation of new business initiatives in line with the overall business strategy.
· Responsible for exploring/prospecting new business opportunities for the Company.
CLIENT SERVICE DELIVERY
· Design client/customer survey instruments/complaints forms and manage its administration to ensure improvements in service provision.
· Review and analyze client/customer satisfaction surveys and complaints and prepare a report with recommendations to facilitate Management decision making or action.
· Design and develop performance standards to monitor and assess the activities of the Customer Service Team.
· Review systems, procedures and methodologies to identify any service failures and initiate remedial/corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement of service delivery.
· Develop feedback or complaints procedures and guidelines for client usage and where necessary participate in mediation and arbitration of complaints from clients/customers for prompt resolution
MONITORING & EVALUATION
· Monitor the activities of the company to ensure prompt and appropriate resolution of operational issues.
· Monitor the implementation of approved programs and procedures to ensure timely delivery and client satisfaction.
· Monitor to ensure that the necessary resources and tools are made available to facilitate and enhance quality customer service delivery
STAKEHOLDERS RELATIONS & MANAGEMENT
· Maintain professional relationships with clients/customers, service providers and other stakeholders to facilitate and enhance the performance of the Company.
· Coordinate and undertake educational programs, workshops and seminars with stakeholders on the company’s operations.
· Assist the general manager in providing optimum project opportunities which will permit SINO to realize its growth objectives.
· Work with technical teams to assess client hot buttons for tactical strategy to secure a win.
· Work through client relationships to influence the format of the bid opportunities to provide optimum approach.
· Participate in the preparation of the annual budget for the company and monitor its implementation.
· Staying involved with new key clients through the production process (attending key meetings, staying in touch with the client, being on site)
INFORMATION & REPORTING
· Stay abreast with emerging trends, new developments and best practices in data capturing and business intelligence solutions to improve on service quality.
· Keep the team abreast with products and services of the company including specifications and standards of products and services to enhance quality and timely service delivery
· Implement an integrated and comprehensive customer database for effective management and resolution of complaints to improve on service delivery.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and periodic reports on the operations to facilitate Management decision making.
· Review and analyze statistics/data to determine the categories of customers to inform service delivery decisions.
EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE & DEVELOPMENT
· Design and develop training/coaching programs for the project team in order to achieve high performance.
· Hold direct reports accountable for managing their assignments to ensure the Company’s goals are achieved
· Minimum of a good Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Economics or related field. Master’s Degree is an added advantage
· Must possess experience in the management of strategic government relations as well as private sector relationships.
· Must possess no less than 8 years working experience, 3 of which should have been at the managerial level.
· Membership of a recognised professional body
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· A proven track record of business development, especially in Real Estate and Project management industry
· Multi-national agency experience and disciplines are preferred
· Familiarity with marketing strategies, production and execution is a plus
· Minimum 6 years’ experience
· Well-spoken and well-presented; able to deliver credentials presentations and to communicate creative presentations clearly, succinctly and with passion
· Good negotiation skills
· Excellence in written & spoken English
· Used to working towards tight deadlines
· Extremely organised and proactive with a positive can-do attitude
· Intelligent, ambitious and a highly motivated team player
· Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Flexible and willing to work in a thriving, growing and ever-changing environment and a proven ability to develop and win new business in the field.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 22 Jan. 2021