25 Questions to Anticipate from an Interviewer
Welcome to jobwebghana.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Ghana. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to 0201533571
All right, every job interview is different as is every job; however, there are common questions that interviewers are prone to ask. The best decision a job seeker can make, is to prepare for those expected questions. Even so, deciding to memorise your answers for the questions is a bad idea considering that your answers will sound robotic instead of honest.
In preference, use the opportunity to think about what your answer would be so that when asked, you do not feel pressurized but feel confident.
As times have changed, so have the things we do. Today, employers ask less conventional questions. Instead, interviewers will ask questions that require your answers to show them who you are and not have you tell them who you are or what you capable of.
However, the less conventional interview questions are still new and employers and interviewers still ask the common questions, therefore it is important to prepare for these interview questions.
Read following list of the 25 most common interview questions.
1. What are your strengths?
2. What are your weaknesses?
3. What was your previous position?
4. What were your responsibilities?
5. What were some of the challenges you faced?
6. What did you dislike about your previous job/company?
7. Why are you interested in working for this company?
8. What can you contribute to the company?
9. What are some of your accomplishments?
10. How do you handle stress and pressure?
11. Why do you want this job?
12. What is your dream job?
13. How do you handle difficult situations?
14. What is your definition of success?
15. What is it about you that you want us to know?
16. What experience do you have?
17. What motivates you to do a good job?
18. Are you a good team player?
19. Do you have any questions?
20. What are you most passionate about?
21. What is your availability?
22. What are your career goals?
23. What do you like the most and least of working in the industry?
24. What are your salary requirements?
25. When you experienced conflict with a co-worker or supervisor, how did you handle the situation?
Remember that no matter the question, always remain calm, take your time to answer even though you have thought of your answer; as well as to be honest and show your interest.