CV/Resume Sample for Executive Secretary Position (Fresh Graduate)
85 Lagos Avenue
Email: [email protected]
Assume a challenging position as an Executive Secretary for an reputable staffing firm in Ghana.
Summary of Qualifications
- Professional telephone voice.
- Ability to write business correspondence including emails, letters, sales proposals, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multitasking abilities with keen eye to detail on reports and messages.
- Assists Executives in appointment setting, filing, copying, faxing, scheduling, and budget planning and control.
- Excellent research skills; provides in-depth information through presentations to executive planning committees.
- Participates in assistant training programs initiated by company procedures.
- Track record of performing at optimal levels in highly stressful situations.
- Experienced in managing 10-15 junior assistants.
Executive Secretary: JUT & Associates, Inc. Accra Ghana,
Executive Secretary: Harris & Company, Accra Ghana,
Executive Secretary: General Contractors Association, Accra Ghana,
University of Ghana, Legon, Accra Ghana,
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Aug. 2000)
- Minor in Economics
- Type 80 words per minute with 99% accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
Aug. 2000 – Present: International Organization of Administrative
Feb. 2002 – Present: Andrew Jackson High School, Volunteer Computer Skills Instructor
*References available upon request.