Cover Letter/Résumé Sample for Fresh Telecom Engineering Graduate
Box 46, Accra Ghana
Mr. Rover Turlin
Globacom Ghana Limited
Dear Mr. Turlin
Re: Transmission Engineer
Please accept my application for the position of Transmission Engineer as advertised in the Daily Graphic.
I am a dynamic Telecom Engineer with two years experience in ISDN, analog, SONET and ATM. Since graduating from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology with first class honours, I have worked with Airtel Ghana Limited as a Billing Engineer. Most of my experience at Airtel was in the area of FCC/FAA regulation, microwave systems and telecommunication design.
I possess impeccable technical and computer skills with advanced knowledge in mathematical modelling, programming and electronics.
My attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills ensure that every project I work on is done accurately and to the highest possible standard. My verbal communication skills and positive attitude make me an effective communicator with all clients I work with.
I look forward to the opportunity of discussing my application with you further and how I can significantly contribute to the ongoing success of your company.
Yours sincerely[sign here]
Related Cover Letter Samples
- General Format
- Civil Engineering Graduate
- Computer Engineering Graduate
- Electrical Engineering Graduate
- Geological Engineering Graduate
- Petroleum Engineering Graduate
- Petrochemical Engineering Graduate
- Chemical Engineering Graduate
- Material Science Engineering Graduate
- Aerospace Engineering Graduate
- Production Engineering Graduate
- Oil and Gas Engineering Graduate
- Geomatic Engineering Graduate
- Mining Engineering Graduate